Yes, access to the Analyzer’s full functionality is available to Service and Kit customers as well as anyone interested in analyzing the open-access immunoSEQ Data available in immuneACCESS™.
Access and download technical documents for getting started with the immunoSEQ Service and Kit products, grant writing support, and frequently asked questions to ensure that you have the information you need to succeed in your research.
Sample & Shipping Guidelines
Here you will find the details and explanations you need when preparing your samples for the immunoSEQ Service lab or running the immunoSEQ TCRB Kit in your lab.
Download assay-specific descriptions of immunoSEQ Methods, publication references, and general product descriptions to use when completing funding proposals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to commonly-asked product and analysis questions. Still need help? Reach out to our Technical support team here.
There are many factors to take into consideration when deciding between our immunoSEQ RUO Kit and Service products. With our immunoSEQ Service, we send you a sample box to submit your samples, and our expert technicians will sequence your samples in our state-of-the-art lab. Our RUO Kit offers you the same quantitative bias-controlled multiplex PCR assay for the human TCRB loci, but you prepare the libraries and do the sequencing yourself, giving you more flexibility and control over your project.
- Which loci are you interested in?
- Service: Human TCRB, TCRG, IGH and Mouse TCRB
- Kit: Human TCRB
- What sample types are you working with?
- Our Service lab and Kit lab can process gDNA or FFPE samples.
- cDNA is compatible with the assay. Please contact Technical Support (email@example.com) for more details.
- Experimental design:
- When choosing between Adaptive’s RUO hsTCRB immunoSEQ Kit and the hsTCRB Service, consider the full scope of the project. The Kit can process up to 47 tissue or clonal T-cell samples (Surveys), or up to 23 PBMC or peripheral immune repertoire samples (Deeps).
- Time lines: Our Kit affords more turn-around time flexibility, since you control the timing of the processing and sequencing.
- Bioinformatics for data analysis:
- Data generated from Kit and Service orders are processed in the same bioinformatics pipeline. Full access to the powerful data analysis tool in the immunoSEQ Analyzer are included at no additional charge.
- Our Kit is the most economical option and allows you the flexibility to run as many or few samples at a time as you wish. Our Service orders require a minimum of 6 samples for the Survey resolution or 3 samples for the Deep resolution.
The immunoSEQ Assays sequence the TCRB, TCRG, and IGH for human samples and TCRB for mouse samples. The immunoSEQ RUO kit is available for the human TCRB locus.
Both the immunoSEQ Service and immunoSEQ Kit include access to the immunoSEQ Analyzer. The Analyzer is a powerful cloud-based software suite that lets you view, analyze, compare and share your immunosequencing data with just a few simple clicks of a mouse. The Analyzer makes it easy to explore your data, and organize and share projects with individuals, groups or as public data sets.
We have a library of Analyzer video tutorials to get you up to speed quickly on the functionality and features of the Analyzer. You can also see entire immunoSEQ data sets in immuneACCESS, our open-access database.
Using sorted cells as a starting material is a good choice when you’re interested in studying a particularly rare sub-set of cells, such as a T-regulatory population. If you were to sequence PBMCs without sorting, the population of Tregs might be too dilute to be identified in the sample without sorting first. If, however, you are interested in looking at T-cell density in a tumor, it’s important to sequence bulk tumor tissue.
Our Account Executives, Scientific Liaisons, and Technical Support teams are happy to work with you to help design a rigorous experiment. Contact our Technical Support team for more information.
Yes. Samples can be shipped to our lab for processing from international locations. Please contact Customer Care for assistance.
Contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will put you in touch with your Account Executive.
First, verify that you are using the same email address that you used to set up your account, then try resetting your password. Click on the Forgot Password link at the login prompt. This will re-initiate the validation email for your account.
Have Questions? Need to speak with someone?