WVIC 2021 Booth #9
November 30-December 2, 2021
Advancing cancer and immunotherapy research with immunosequencing
The World Vaccine & Immunotherapy Congress (WVIC) is part of an award-winning series of conferences and exhibitions that are continuously growing becoming the largest and most established vaccine meetings of its kind across the globe
Adaptive is excited to be joining a panel discussion highlighting TCRs from discovery to therapeutics as well as giving a presentation on novel T-cell tests for the early detection of infectious disease and cancer. If you are attending WVIC in-person, we hope you’ll stop by booth #9 and connect.
TCRs from discovery to therapeutics
Cancer Immunotherapy, Room 3, Loews Coronado Bay Resort
Tuesday, November 30 | 3:10-4:10pm
Join us to learn about:
- TCR target space advances – viral Ag, Neo Ag, Self Ag
- What are the most effective targets? Optimization of TCR-based therapy
- Improving TCR specificity and affinity to target
- How can we improve protocols to ensure safety of any TCR going into clinic?
- Optimal cell types for TCR therapy
Dr Stephen Schoenberger
Professor, Center for Cancer Immunotherapy
Dr Leah Sibener
Co-Founder, Head of Therapeutic Discovery
Dr Sharon Benzeno
Chief Business Development Officer
Dr Barbara Sennino
Senior Director, Tumor Immunology
PACT Pharma, Inc.
Novel T-cell tests for the early detection of infectious disease & cancer
Immune Monitoring & Translational Science, Room 2, Loews Coronado Bay Resort
Wednesday, December 1 | 12:10-12:40pm
Join us to learn about:
- Adaptive’s bias-controlled and quantitative immunosequencing technology for sequencing of B- and T-cell receptors and it’s applications in infectious disease and cancer research.
- Public T-cell receptor sequences and how they can be used as a biomarker for disease and are identified by combining immunosequencing with big data analytic techniques.
- SARS-CoV-2 and how the use of public TCRs and TCR-antigen mapping data enables monitoring of recent or past infection, tracks response to vaccines, and aids in studying emerging variants.
Chief Medical Officer
Have Questions? Need to speak with someone?
Learn how immunoSEQ® T-MAP™ COVID can help uncover the T-cell immune response in COVID-19.Learn More
Looking for more information? Help with experimental design or technical support? Interested in speaking to someone?Contact Us
Access technical documents for getting started with the immunoSEQ® Service product, grant writing support, and FAQs.Learn More